STEP 2: Here are the core documents for a gazebo, if applicable to your project, that you will need to submit with this type of application:
- Provide detailed plans, elevations and specifications including design elements, physical dimensions, list of materials and manufacturer’s product information for major components, such as roofing and siding.
- Provide a to scale property site plan locating proposed improvements and, when the proposed improvements are at or abut the property line, show the existing improvements (if any) found on the neighbors’ adjacent property.
- Provide photos of the area to be modified.
- Provide color scheme of exposed new materials.
- When required by AA County, provide all stamped permit documents.
STEP 3: Make your application
When you have all your required support documents in hand, and are ready to make your application, you may either submit your documents and application electronically, mail, or by fax.
To submit your documents electronically, click on the button below:
How to track your application
- Log onto the Tidewater Platform by clicking on the Tidewater Portal menu item located to the left.
- Click on Association Business then Architectural Control.