- This event has passed.
2022 Annual Meeting
February 21 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The 2022 Annual Meeting for the Fishing Creek Farm Homeowners Association, Inc.
DATE: Monday, February 21, 2022, at 7 P.M.
PLACE: Virtual Meeting on GoToMeeting (Please see GoToMeeting Directions and Link Below)
PURPOSE: 2022 Annual Meeting, including Election of Two (2) Directors to the Board of Directors
The 2022 Annual Meeting for the Fishing Creek Farm Homeowners Association, Inc. (the“ Association”) will be held virtually on Monday, February 21, 2022, at 7:00 P.M. via the GoToMeeting video conferencing platform. Sign-in will be begin at 6:45 P.M.
One of the purposes of the Annual Meeting is to elect two (2) Directors to the Board of Directors (the “Board”). There are currently two (2) candidates nominated to run for the two (2) seats on the Board, Julien Hecht and D. Jacques Smith. The Candidate Resumes can be accessed HERE and HERE . Nominations also may be made from the floor at the Annual Meeting. The candidates receiving the most votes will be elected.
The Board will also discuss 1) budget items including: year-end 2021 results, 2019/2020 financial review as prepared by outside CPA, and a recap of 2022 budget; 2) options for restoring and stabilizing Southbreeze Beach; 3) proposed Amendments to the community’s 34-year-old Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions; and 4) committee reports. The full agenda is printed below.
Access the Proxy and Election Ballot for the Annual Meeting HERE. Even if you plan to attend the Annual Meeting in its virtual format, you should complete and sign the Proxy naming the Board’s Secretary, Dan Attridge, as your Proxy to ensure we have a quorum in case you ultimately cannot attend or are late signing on. Dan Attridge will be your Proxy for purposes of quorum only.
Owners must complete their own Election Ballots. If you have already made your decision, you can complete the Election Ballot as well and submit with your Proxy. Only one (1) ballot per Lot. Please return the Proxy (and Election Ballot) to the Association by one of the following means:
- Follow the link HERE to complete and submit the Proxy and Election Ballot.
- Hand-deliver your completed Proxy and Election Ballot to the mailbox located outside of the Association’s Clubhouse by 5 P.M. on Saturday, February 19, 2022; or
- Mail your completed Proxy and Election Ballot to the following address to be received by 5 P.M., on Saturday, February 19, 2022: Fishing Creek Farm Homeowners Assn., Inc.1222 Cherry Tree Lane, Annapolis, MD 21403
If you choose not to vote until the Annual Meeting, you may email your Election Ballot and Proxy to email@example.com before the final tally.
If you have any questions, please email or call the Community Property Manager, Felicia Shockley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443.548.0191 ext. 225.
A quorum of 10% of the membership, which is owners representing 12 lots, is required for the Annual Meeting under Section 4 of the Association By-Laws. If a quorum of the membership is not achieved at the February 21st meeting, the Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, March 14, 2022 at 7 pm virtually. A follow-up notice will be sent if the meeting is continued to that date.
Board of Directors,
Fishing Creek Farm HOA, Inc.
February 3, 2022
- Welcome and roll call
- Verify quorum
- Introduction of Board
- Board Chair Update
- Board of Directors Elections- 2 Directors Seats
- Nominations from the floor
- Candidates Statements
- Motion to call the vote
- Introduction of New Residents
- Committee Thank-You’s
- 2021 Accomplishments
- Presentation of 2021 Financials and 2022 Budget, Reserve Fund Snapshot and 2022 Community Projects
- Tidewater Property Management Update
- Committee presentations
- Land Use Committee (items other than Southbreeze Beach)
- CapEx Committee
- Marina Committee
- Architecture Committee
- Southbreeze Beach
- Presentation by Bayland Consultants & Designers, Inc.
- Community Discussion
- Report by Covenants and By-Laws Committee
- Report by Niels Holch
- Next Steps and Community Discussion
- Owner’s Forum/New Business
- Motion for adjournment
GoToMeeting INSTRUCTIONS for FISHING CREEK FARM HOA ANNUAL MEETING:
- Please be advised that the Annual Meeting will be recorded.
- Upon entering the Annual Meeting, please access the “chat” function and type in your name and property address including unit number.
- You will be muted upon joining the Annual Meeting.
- Please remain muted during the Annual Meeting except when speaking.
GoToMeeting Link: Please use the following link to join the Annual Meeting:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 483-770-581
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: