How to make an Architectural Change Request

  1. Log onto Tidewater as a homeowner:
  2. Click on Association Business the click on Architectural Control
  3. Now click on Create Request at the top:
  4. Next click on Download or Print a Request Form
  5. Now click on Application for Exterior Alteration
  6. Now fill out form, scan it, and then go to the next step…
  7. Do steps 1 -4 again, but this time click on Submit your Scanned Form. You’ll get this form:


After you submit it, and attach the related files attached to this email, you should be all set.  The Board will be alerted of your submission, and we’ll move it along as quickly as we can in conjunction with our ACC.