- This event has passed.
November Board of Directors Meeting
November 24, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We encourage all homeowners to join the Board of Directors meeting Tuesday, November 24 from 7 to 9 PM. The board will take questions and then vote on the proposed 2021 budget.
Links to budget slides and a detailed proposed budget are posted on the FCF Website. (Click on “Documents” and then “Board of Directors” in the left-hand sidebar.) Documents and spreadsheets under consideration include: “2020 Year End Projections and Proposed 2021 Budget,” “Updated – Detailed Spreadsheet of Projected 2021 Budget Expenditures and Income,” and “October 2020 Balance Sheet”. The minutes from the September Board Meeting are also posted at this location.
Another important document can be found under “Documents” and then “CapEx Committee” in the left-hand margin of the FCF website landing page. It is “CapEx Reserve Funding Options – Board Report”.
Agenda for 11/24/2020 FCF Board Meeting
- Roll call
- Open listening session with community
- Approve October minutes
- Financial Report and Approval of 2021 Budget
- Committee reports
- Marina Committee monthly report
- Land Use Committee monthly report
- Architecture Control Committee report
- Tidewater Property Management report
- Update on electrical concern regarding 240 vs 208 level
- Estimates for clubhouse painting
- 2021 contract renewals
- 2021 HOA invoices for HOA dues
- Finalizing separate marina billing platform
- Installation of signs at Cherry Tree Lane beach
- Community issues
- Watergate Community Inquiries/Other Tree Issues
- Yard Signs
- CapEx Presentation
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 981-864-341
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.