Margo Speciale – To contact Margo, Click Here.
Sign Up Procedures to Reserve Playing Time
- Court can be reserved for play from 8:00 a.m. until dusk.
- The court may be reserved in advance for one hour for singles and 2 hours for doubles.
- There will be a 10-minute grace period for a reserved court…after the 10-minute period, the reservation is cancelled and anyone may pick up that play time.
- If others are waiting, play should be limited to one hour (singles) or 2 hours (doubles)
- A court may be reserved in advance. However, the court may not be reserved a second time by the same resident until they have completed the prior reserved time.
- The Tennis/Pickleball Court is for the exclusive use of Fishing Creek Farm homeowners and their guests.
- Tennis Court is for tennis and pickleball only.
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No pets.
- No Skateboards, scooters, roller blades, motorized vehicles, soccer, lacrosse, baseball, etc.
- Be considerate of others in the area and keep in mind court courtesy.
- Do not enter court during play. A bench outside the court is provided for spectators.
- No glass or open containers.
- Keep court clear of debris. Bring trash with you when you leave.
- No black sole shoes.
- Lock court when finished.
Court Access Code
The access code for the lock on the gate of the tennis court is 1984.
Pickleball is played with a wooden paddle and a plastic whiffle ball. It is a combination of badminton, tennis and ping-pong. Pickleball may be played as a singles or a doubles game. For some simple rules, click here. For a more detailed list of rules, visit the USA Pickleball Association’s website or click here for a downloadable version.
Nets and balls are stored in the locked storage box. To learn how to care for the nets, please click here. After you are done playing, please make sure all nets and equipment are taken down and put back in the storage box. To learn how to set up the nets, watch this video. To learn how to pack up nets, watch this video,or simply follow the instructions in the bag.
Pickleball Box Code
The access code to the storage box is # 1 9 8 4 0