- This event has passed.
August Board of Directors Meeting
August 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The August Board of Directors Meeting will be held Monday, August 15th from 7 to 9 PM. The meeting will be held at the Clubhouse but residents may also attend virtually. All residents are encouraged to attend or participate virtually using the link and joining information printed below.
FCF Board Meeting Agenda
DATE: August 15, 2022
- Roll call
- Approve July Minutes
- Presentation by Charles Bostek, Anne Arundel County Department of Public Works, on upcoming sewer work in Fishing Creek Farm and its impact on FCF residents
- Financial Report.
- Architecture Committee Report, including consideration of recent approvals and discussion of revised Solar Panel Collector Guidelines. Click HERE to see the latest update to the draft guidelines.
- Land Use Committee Report, including (i) recent meeting with Mike Drum, an engineer who is assisting FCF with various land use issues, (ii) update on Southbreeze Beach, (iii) use of motorized conveyances on mulched neighborhood paths, and (iv) new signage to designate work done under Chesapeake Bay Trust grant
- CapEx Committee Report
- Covenants Committee Report
- Marina Committee Report
- Pool Committee Report, including review of pool rules when thunder and/or lightning occurs
- Tennis/Pickleball Committee Report
- Social Committee Report
- Tidewater Property Report
- Request for Funds to obtain a Dumpster for Community Clean-Out
- Update on Traffic Issues
- Open Listening Session with Community
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 483-770-581