The Tennis Court is for the exclusive use of Fishing Creek Farm homeowners and their guests.
The access code for the tennis court is FARM. The Court is to be locked at all times after play is completed.
To reserve your time, click here.
Chair of Tennis Committee
Gary Harkins. To contact Gary, Click Here.
Sign Up Procedures to Reserve Playing Time
- Online reservations from May 1st until Columbus Day weekend.
- Courts are open for play from 7:00 a.m. until dusk
- A court may be reserved in advance for one hour for singles and 90 minutes for doubles, starting on Monday morning of that week.
- All players’ names must be listed on the sign up sheet when court is reserved
- Court cannot be reserved in advance a second time by named individuals within a group the same week until they have completed their reserved time.
- There will be a 10-minute grace period for a reserved court…after the 10-minute period, the reservation is cancelled and anyone may pick up that play time.
- Walk on play is available at any time when the court is not reserved
- Residents may reserve the court -To reserve the tennis court, click here.
Tennis Court Rules
- Tennis Court is for tennis only (dogs, skate boards, roller blades, motorized vehicles, soccer, lacrosse, baseball, etc. is not permitted).
- Be considerate of others in the area and keep in mind court courtesy.
- Do not enter court during play….a bench outside the court is provided for spectators.
- Do not use profanity or make excessive noise.
- Help keep the court and surrounding areas clean of debris….carry out what you bring in.
- Tennis shoes or cushioned soled shoes are required at all times.
Court cannot be reserved during prime time for any tennis pro or group instruction outside of Fishing Creek Farm scheduled programs. Prime time is considered Monday through Friday from 5:00 p.m. to dusk and Saturday and Sunday morning from 7:00 a.m.. until 12:00 noon.
Tennis Court Access Code
The access code for the lock on the gate of the tennis court is FARM.