Information about renting our Clubhouse
The FCF Clubhouse is the perfect venue for your next private event. You can reserve the clubhouse immediately by clicking on the button at the bottom of this page.
The following amenities are available as part of the clubhouse rental:
- Kitchen with 4-burner cook top, stove, dishwasher, large sink,
and refrigerator with freezer
- 2 restrooms
- 8’ folding table (1)
- 6’ folding tables (3)
- folding chairs (35+)
- 6 high top cocktail tables (w/6 black round table clothes)
- 2 high top outdoor tables and 4 chairs (for the patio)
- 4 outdoor adirondack chairs (for the patio).
- In addition, there are some serving utensils, glasses, bowls, etc. that
members are free to use but you should plan on bringing your own items
to prepare and serve food, etc.
Please note that the reservation is for the clubhouse only, not the pool or downstairs area (clubhouse event attendees are not permitted to use the pool as it is staffed for the enjoyment of home owners and a limited number of guests). The pool area is available, however, for rental outside of pool hours. A Lifeguard Reservation Form (available on the FCF website) must also be completed to reserve the pool.
The reservation fee for one day is $100, and will be for your exclusive use for the entire day you rent the clubhouse for. Only one event per day can be reserved. You must be a FCF homeowner in good standing can reserve the FCF Clubhouse.
The clubhouse cannot be used for profit making events, classes, or workshops. Private parties will not be permitted at times when there are pre-scheduled events for the benefit of the homeowners.
The clubhouse can hold a maximum of 40 people for a banquet or 85 people for a meeting, by order of the Anne Arundel County fire marshal.
Day of the Event Information
- There must be adult supervision present at all times while in the clubhouse.
- You are responsible for behavior of guests and assumes full responsibility for their actions.
- You are responsible for any breakage or abuse of clubhouse and will be charged if any damage is found.
- You are responsible for own supplies – examples (but not limited to): garbage bags, recycling bags,
paper plates, napkins, utensils, serving dishes, and other personal items.
- If using decorations, care must be taken to not mar surfaces with tape or nails.
- A professional cleaner (arranged by a FCF CH committee member) will mop and scrub surfaces after your event is finished. However, you are responsible for:
- Taking home everything they brought with them into the clubhouse.
- Removing all garbage and bringing it home with them at the end of event.
- Removing everything from the refrigerator/freezer
- Returning club house tables and chairs to the storage closet
- Leaving heater around 60 degrees or air conditioner around 80 degrees
- Turning off all lights when done and MAKING SURE ALL DOORS ARE LOCKED
- Please return the key to mail box of 3433 Hidden River View Road as soon as possible (Kristan Dix’s residence)
Reserve Online Now
If you are ready now to reserve our FCF Clubhouse now, click on the button below!