STEP 2: Here are the core documents for property line plantings over 3 feet tall, if applicable to your project, that you will need to submit with this type of application:
- Provide landscape plan, including layout, species, mature height (with photos if possible). Please note that perennial and annual flower planting do not require an application.
- Provide a to scale property site plan locating proposed improvements and, when the proposed improvements are at or abut the property line, show the existing improvements (if any) found on the neighbors’ adjacent property.
- Provide photos of area to be modified.
- Provide your completed change request application. Click here to download the application now.
STEP 3: Make your application
When you have all your required support documents in hand, and are ready to make your application, you may either submit your documents and application electronically, mail, or by fax.
To submit your documents electronically, click on the button below:
To submit your documents by mail or by fax please send to the following:
Architectural Change Request
Tidewater Property Management, Inc.
3600 Crondall Lane, Suite 100 Owings Mills, MD 21117-2231
How to track your application
- Log onto the Tidewater Platform by clicking on the Tidewater Portal menu item located to the left.
- Click on Association Business then Architectural Control