STEP 2: Here are the core documents for removal of a dead tree in a critical area, if applicable to your project, that you will need to submit with this type of application:
- If a tree is in the critical area a homeowner should seek county approval for removal. The HOA approval does not remove a homeowner from the responsibility to check with the county to see if county approval is also needed.
- Provide photos of area to be modified.
- Provide your completed change request application. Click here to download the application now.
STEP 3: Make your application
When you have all your required support documents in hand, and are ready to make your application, you may either submit your documents and application electronically, mail, or by fax.
To submit your documents electronically, click on the button below:
How to track your application
- Log onto the Tidewater Platform by clicking on the Tidewater Portal menu item located to the left.
- Click on Association Business then Architectural Control