STEP 2: Here are the core documents you will need to submit for an outdoor fireplace or permanent fire pit, if applicable to your project:
- Provide a description and a to scale property site plan locating proposed improvements, including materials, and when the proposed improvements are at or abut the property line, show the existing improvements (if any) found on the neighbors’ adjacent property.
- Provide photos of the area to be modified.
- Provide proposed plans, elevations and general specifications including major design elements, physical dimensions, including materials or products for major components.
- Provide color scheme where applicable.
- When required by AA County, provide the permit documents.
STEP 3: Make your application
When you have all your required support documents in hand, and are ready to make your application, you may either submit your documents and application electronically, mail, or by fax.
To submit your documents electronically, click on the button below:
How to track your application
- Log onto the Tidewater Platform by clicking on the Tidewater Portal menu item located to the left.
- Click on Association Business then Architectural Control.