STEP 2: Here are the core documents you will need to submit for landscape grading, if applicable to your project:
- This applies to any grading activities that change the slope/profile of existing drainage between homes (e.g. adding fill that partially blocks drainage areas between houses, thereby deflecting some or all run-off to adjacent property.
- Provide landscape plan, including layout and non-flower associated plantings (with photos if possible).
- Provide a to scale property site plan locating proposed improvements and, when the proposed improvements are at or abut the property line, show the existing improvements (if any) found on the neighbors’ adjacent property.
- Provide photos of area to be modified.
STEP 3: Make your application
When you have all your required support documents in hand, and are ready to make your application, you may either submit your documents and application electronically, mail, or by fax.
To submit your documents electronically, click on the button below:
How to track your application
- Log onto the Tidewater Platform by clicking on the Tidewater Portal menu item located to the left.
- Click on Association Business then Architectural Control