Sign Up Procedures for Reserve Playing Time
- Court can be reserved for play from 8:00 a.m. until dusk.
- The court may be reserved in advance for one hour for singles and 2 hours for doubles.
- There will be a 10-minute grace period for a reserved court…after the 10-minute period, the reservation is cancelled and anyone may pick up that play time.
- If others are waiting, play should be limited to one hour (singles) or 2 hours (doubles)
- A court may be reserved in advance. However, the court may not be reserved a second time by the same resident until they have completed the prior reserved time.
To sign up do the following:
- Select a date by clicking on it in the calendar.
- Select a start time.
- Select an end time.
- Starting on July 10th, if you are playing tennis, you must put “2” in the “No Book Items” field,
- Starting on July 10th, If you are playing pickleball court put “1” in the “No Book Items” field if you only need one of the two pickleball courts, or “2” if you are reserving both pickleball courts. Note, If a pickleball court has been reserved for a particular time slot, tennis can not also be reserved for that time period. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SELECT 2 IN THE “NO BOOK ITEMS” DROPDOWN TO RESERVE THE COURT FOR TENNIS.
- Fill out the information form and click on the Book Now button.