Fishing Creek Farm now has two pickleball nets. Moving forward, it is important for all of us to treat our nets carefully when setting them up and even more importantly when placing them back in the storage bag and lockbox. This will ensure that we get many years of good use from them and avoid net tears, bent frames and general damage.
All Fishing Creek Farm (FCF) owned nets and other equipment are for the sole use of FCF residents for play at our community tennis court. The nets and other FCF equipment may not be used for any other event or gathering without the expressed consent of the HOA Board.
For Pickleball Play:
- Two nets will remain in the lockbox at the tennis court.
- Residents are free to use these nets for play at the court; however, please do not remove from the court.
- Please make sure all nets are placed neatly back in its bag and lockbox and the locks are secure (recessed). Check by pulling up top.
- The storage box code is # 1 9 8 4 0
- To learn how to set-up the nets, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrxjnsMc-TU
- To learn how to pack-up nets, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IAEvOJiMaQ, or just follow the instructions in the bag.
If you notice any damage to the nets, please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible so we can make the necessary repairs before the damage spreads.