STEP 2: Here are the core documents for a new or enclosed porch, if applicable to your project, that you will need to submit with this type of application:
- Provide detailed plans, elevations and specifications including design elements, physical dimensions, list of materials and manufacturer’s product information for major components, such as roofing and siding.
- Provide a to scale property site plan locating proposed improvements and, when the proposed improvements are at or abut the property line, show the existing improvements (if any) found on the neighbors’ adjacent property.
- Provide photos of the area to be modified.
- Provide color scheme of exposed new materials.
- When required by AA County, provide all stamped permit documents.
STEP 3: Submit your application
Please refer back to previous page (Step 3) for instructions: https://social.fishingcreekfarm.org/architectural-change/