September Board of Directors Meeting
September 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The September Board of Directors meeting will be held Monday, September 20th from 7 to 9 PM. All residents are welcome and encouraged to attend. The meeting will be held at the clubhouse but residents may also join virtually. The joining information is printed below.
Agenda for 9/20/2021 FCF Board Meeting
- Roll call
- Report on Southbreeze Beach and Crab Pier access path from BayLand Consultants & Designers
- Financial Report on 2021 budget to-date
- CapEx Update and 2022 budget
- 2022 Budget Review
- Committee reports
- Social Committee
- Architecture Control Committee
- Covenant and Bylaws Committee
- Pool Committee end-of-season report and request for volunteers for next season
- Tidewater Property Management report
- Open listening session with community
Please note that the Board of Directors meetings for August, September, October, and November have been rescheduled to fall on the third Monday of the month from 7 – 9 PM. (Previously, meetings were held on the fourth Tuesday of the month 7 – 9 PM.)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 483-770-581
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/483770581