- This event has passed.
2020 FCFHOA Annual Meeting and Listening Session
March 15, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Social Hour from 6pm – 7pm
Come socialize with your neighbors at the clubhouse prior to the annual meeting.
Annual meeting and listening session 7pm – 9pm
The Board invites you to come to our annual Fishing Creek Farm meeting, which will be held March 15th. Come socialize with your neighbors between 6pm and 7pm at the clubhouse. The meeting starts at 7pm following the agenda below. Your participation in this important meeting will enable us to discuss what we need to do together to continue to improve our community.
Here is the agenda for the meeting:
- Welcome and roll call to verify proxies and attendance
- Introduction of (and thanks to) Board Members
- Greeting of new members
- Formally adopt 2019 Annual Meeting minutes
- Treasurer’s report
- Recognition and thank you to committee chairs and other volunteers
- List of 2019 Accomplishments and Anticipated 2020 projects
- Financial snapshot
- Website Committee update and Introduction to Tidewater Property Management
- Board of Directors positions nominating and voting
- Land Use Committee update
- Marina Committee update
- CapEx Committee update and results of survey
- Fences in FCF
- Closing by new Board
Click here to view the Balance sheet, HOA 2019 Actuals and 2020 Budget, and 2019 marina Actuals documents that will be reviewed at the annual meeting. You must be logged in to view these documents. The documents are in the Board of Directors > Documents > March 15 2020 Annual Meeting folder.
Please note that the meeting will also be video casted. To connect to the video cast via the Internet, go to the following URL:
When you are there, click on join in the top right corner, then put in meeting ID (access code) 191-968-301. Please note that if you are on a mobile device, you may be prompted to download the Go To Meeting App. Please allow yourself enough time to do so prior to the start of the meeting. If you have any questions about the video conferencing for tomorrow night, please send an email to Steve Haiman (email@example.com) prior to 6pm Tuesday night.
You may also dial in to the meeting by phone at +1 (872) 240-3311 access code 191-968-301.