STEP 2: Here are the core documents, if applicable to your project, that you will need to submit with this type of application:
- Provide Manufacturer product information of specific product to be used including color and material.
- Provide photos of the area to be modified.
- Provide Vendor proposal.
- In the case of a dormer addition or fenestration change, provide a to scale drawing accurately showing the proposed improvements to the house and when required by AA County, provide the permit documents.
- Provide your completed change request application. Click here to download the application now.
STEP 3: Make your application
When you have all your required support documents in hand, and are ready to make your application, you may either submit your documents and application electronically, mail, or by fax.
To submit your documents electronically, click on the button below:
To submit your documents by mail or by fax please send to the following:
Architectural Change Request
Tidewater Property Management, Inc.
3600 Crondall Lane, Suite 100 Owings Mills, MD 21117-2231
How to track your application
- Log onto the Tidewater Platform by clicking on the Tidewater Portal menu item located to the left.
- Click on Association Business then Architectural Control