STEP 2: Here are the core documents for new tree plantings, if applicable to your project, that you will need to submit with this type of application:
- All new trees and large shrubs need to be specified, mature height and width identified and located on a to scale site plan.
- Provide photos of area to be modified.
- Provide your completed change request application. Click here to download the application now.
STEP 3: Make your application
When you have all your required support documents in hand, and are ready to make your application, you may either submit your documents and application electronically, mail, or by fax.
To submit your documents electronically, click on the button below:
To submit your documents by mail or by fax please send to the following:
Architectural Change Request
Tidewater Property Management, Inc.
3600 Crondall Lane, Suite 100 Owings Mills, MD 21117-2231
How to track your application
- Log onto the Tidewater Platform by clicking on the Tidewater Portal menu item located to the left.
- Click on Association Business then Architectural Control